- Open to all students in grades K-12 within the Lake Champlain watershed.
- No purchase required to enter or to receive recognition.
- Maximum of 3 entries per class or group.
Contest Entry Details
All entries must be accompanied by a contest entry form. By submitting an entry, the entrant**:
- Certifies that the entry submitted is entirely original.
- Takes any and all legal responsibility for breaches of copyright caused by plagiarism.
- Grants CBEI partners a license to reproduce the submitted work, in whole or in part, for any purpose, including research, on the internet, in print publications and/or in any other medium without compensation of any kind and to publish the school or classroom name, grade level and home city/state/province in conjunction with the work.
- If the entrant is under age 18, the adult representative assumes all liability for the entrant and indemnifies CBEI partners with respect to all matters related to the entry.
Originality and Plagiarism Policy
All entries must be original, and must not be a copy of any existing work. You must have the legal right (no copyright or license restrictions) to use any music, photos, video, or other content included in your submission. See the Creative Commons website for more information. Whether you intend to or not, claiming that someone else's work is your own ("plagiarism") is a serious violation of copyright law. Plagiarism and forgery result in criminal sanctions, fines and civil damages. You must be very careful to make sure that your creation(s) is original and cannot be considered the work of others.
Click here for the Entry and Photo Release Forms
Submit to: Lake Champlain Basin Program 54 West Shore Road, Grand Isle, VT 05458 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 PM on March 9, 2017
Celebrate World Water Day Public Program
March 22nd 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
ECHO, Leahy Center for Lake Champlain
4:30 Light Refreshments & Viewing of Student Work
5:00 Guest Speaker
6:00 Celebration & Presentation of Awards